Kendrick Lamar performs during The Pop Out - Ken & Friends concert presented for pgLang, Free Lunch, and Amazon Music at the Kia Forum on June 19th, 2024 in Inglewood, California.
Kendrick Lamar's "Pop Out" Concert with Friends, A Juneteenth to remember
Kai McGheeJune 21, 2024
2 years later at HCC
2 years later at HCC
Paulina Garcia, Staff Writter • June 21, 2024
Animals
The Importance of Flea & Heartworm Prevention
Guadalupe Mejia, Staff Writer • June 19, 2024
1960s-era pill could bring free love back to Houston
Health
1960s-era pill could bring 'free love' back to Houston
Brandon De Hoyos, Staff Writer • June 18, 2024
Uncategorized
Diving into the deeper meaning of Disney Pixar's "Inside Out" and how it relates to adults & children in the real world.
Kai McGhee, Student • June 14, 2024

Taylor Swift sets new record at the 66th Grammy Awards with “Midnight” album.

Chris Pizzello
Taylor Swift accepts the award for album of the year for “MIdnights” during the 66th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 4, 2024, in Los Angeles.

This past Sunday Taylor Swift and her producer, Jack Antonoff, collectively brought home three Grammy Awards.

After winning her first Grammy of the night, Best Pop Vocal Album, Swift would use her speech to announce the release date of new album “The Tortured Poets Department.”

Swift says her new album, three years in the making, “The Tortured Poets Department” will be released April 19th of this year.

Producer Jack Antonoff would go on to win Producer Of The Year, non-classical. A major accomplishment in his field of practice.

Swift won Album Of The Year for the fourth time with latest album “Midnight.”Breaking a four way tie with Frank Sanatra, Stevie Wonder, and Paul Simon. Swift is the only artist in history to win Album Of The Year four times. 

Swift began her celebratory speech by thanking producer Jack Antonoff. Claiming Antonoff is, “not only one of my best friends, but also a once in a generation producer.”