New Orleans plays conference rival Oklahoma City

New Orleans Pelicans’ Alexis Ajinca (42) goes up for a shot as Houston Rockets’ Corey Brewer (33), Dwight Howard (12) and Josh Smith, right, defend during the second half of an NBA basketball game Wednesday, March 2, 2016, in Houston. The Rockets won 100-95. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip) (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)

Oklahoma City Thunder (49-21, second in the Western Conference) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (44-27, fifth in the Western Conference)
New Orleans; Tuesday, 8 p.m. EDT
BOTTOM LINE: New Orleans faces Oklahoma City in a matchup of Western Conference teams.
The Pelicans are 26-18 in Western Conference games. New Orleans ranks sixth in the Western Conference with 33.9 defensive rebounds per game led by Jonas Valanciunas averaging 6.8.
The Thunder are 31-15 against conference opponents. Oklahoma City averages 120.3 points and has outscored opponents by 7.4 points per game.
The Pelicans average 12.3 made 3-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer makes per game than the Thunder allow (13.4). The Thunder score 9.9 more points per game (120.3) than the Pelicans allow (110.4).
The teams square off for the third time this season. The Thunder won the last meeting 107-83 on Jan. 27. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 31 points to help lead the Thunder to the victory.
TOP PERFORMERS: CJ McCollum is scoring 18.6 points per game and averaging 4.2 rebounds for the Pelicans. Zion Williamson is averaging 24.7 points and 7.8 rebounds over the last 10 games.
Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 30.5 points, 5.6 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 2.1 steals for the Thunder. Jalen Williams is averaging 16.6 points and 3.5 assists over the past 10 games.
LAST 10 GAMES: Pelicans: 8-2, averaging 112.6 points, 45.3 rebounds, 28.3 assists, 7.6 steals and 5.0 blocks per game while shooting 50.4% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 102.4 points per game.
Thunder: 7-3, averaging 115.3 points, 42.5 rebounds, 26.2 assists, 9.3 steals and 5.8 blocks per game while shooting 47.9% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 110.9 points.
INJURIES: Pelicans: Brandon Ingram: out (knee), Dyson Daniels: out (knee).

As of now, New Orleans Pelicans are 5th in there division (Southwest), while OKC Thunder is 2nd (Northwest) in there’s.

Thunder: None listed.