FILE - Migrants wait to be processed by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol after they crossed the Rio Grande and entered the U.S. from Mexico, Oct. 19, 2023, in Eagle Pass, Texas. A Texas law that allows the state to arrest and deport migrants suspected of illegally entering the U.S. will remain on hold for now, a federal appeals court ruled. The order late Tuesday, March 26, 2024, from the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals followed a March 20 hearing by a three-judge panel of the court. It’s just the latest move in a seesaw legal case that is not yet over. (AP Photo/Eric Gay, File)
News
Texas' migrant arrest law is on hold for now under latest court ruling
Oswaldo Medina, Student Writer • March 27, 2024
Uncategorized
Media
Nilab Ahmadi, student • March 26, 2024
Boats move near a container ship as it rests against wreckage of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)
News
Baltimore Key Bridge , Francis Scott Collapse
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • March 26, 2024
HCC ADN Nursing Program making a 'strong comeback'?
Jennifer Mendez, Student • March 26, 2024
College student presenting their picket sign at protest
Education
Tuition Rising for Immigrant and Minority in Canada
Tammarious Scott, Associated Press • March 26, 2024

Is A$AP Rocky the Best Dressed Rapper of All Time?

Many people like to rank rappers based on many factors like lyricism, flow switching, and beats, and one of those factors are their fashion sense. In the conversation of rappers and fashion, one name is usually in the top 5 of most people’s lists: A$AP Rocky. Effortless but excellent, A$AP Rocky has been throwing out fit after fit with his style becoming more of what we know today in 2013, in which he was noted as a fashion icon ever since.

ASAP Rocky arrives prior to the start of the Bottega Veneta women’s Fall-Winter 2024-25 collection presented in Milan, Italy, Saturday, Feb. 24, 2024. (AP Photo/Luca Bruno)

People try to claim that rappers like Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert try to rival Rocky, but for a man with a song called “Fashion Killa”, it makes sense that there is nobody who can top him. In fact, even the people around him have excellent fashion taste like his best friend Tyler, the Creator who now has a line with Louis Vuitton as well as his own fashion brand GOLF le FLEUR, and his fiancée and mother of his two children Rihanna, who has been proclaimed as the best dressed female artist by many people around the world. You can even say that their stylishness runs in their blood as their kids are always matching their parents’ fly.

In the current era of rap fashion, there is no one doing it like Harlem NY native A$AP Rocky.