This image released by AMC shows Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live. (Gene Page/AMC via AP)
Walking Dead’s “The Ones Who Live” Aired Finale March 31st
Zachary MillerApril 16, 2024
Trouble on the Texas horizon as S.B.4 is put on hold
Politics
Marco Flores, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Graduation
A Graduation Story
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Immaculate Movie Review
Entertainment
'Immaculate' Movie Review
Julissa SaucedaApril 16, 2024
News
Fire in Copenhagen burns down 17th Century Old Stock Exchange Building
Diego Hernandez, Student Writer • April 16, 2024

Is A$AP Rocky the Best Dressed Rapper of All Time?

Many people like to rank rappers based on many factors like lyricism, flow switching, and beats, and one of those factors are their fashion sense. In the conversation of rappers and fashion, one name is usually in the top 5 of most people’s lists: A$AP Rocky. Effortless but excellent, A$AP Rocky has been throwing out fit after fit with his style becoming more of what we know today in 2013, in which he was noted as a fashion icon ever since.

ASAP Rocky arrives prior to the start of the Bottega Veneta women’s Fall-Winter 2024-25 collection presented in Milan, Italy, Saturday, Feb. 24, 2024. (AP Photo/Luca Bruno)

People try to claim that rappers like Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert try to rival Rocky, but for a man with a song called “Fashion Killa”, it makes sense that there is nobody who can top him. In fact, even the people around him have excellent fashion taste like his best friend Tyler, the Creator who now has a line with Louis Vuitton as well as his own fashion brand GOLF le FLEUR, and his fiancée and mother of his two children Rihanna, who has been proclaimed as the best dressed female artist by many people around the world. You can even say that their stylishness runs in their blood as their kids are always matching their parents’ fly.

In the current era of rap fashion, there is no one doing it like Harlem NY native A$AP Rocky.