This image released by AMC shows Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live. (Gene Page/AMC via AP)
Walking Dead’s “The Ones Who Live” Aired Finale March 31st
Zachary MillerApril 16, 2024
Trouble on the Texas horizon as S.B.4 is put on hold
Politics
Marco Flores, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Graduation
A Graduation Story
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Immaculate Movie Review
Entertainment
'Immaculate' Movie Review
Julissa SaucedaApril 16, 2024
News
Fire in Copenhagen burns down 17th Century Old Stock Exchange Building
Diego Hernandez, Student Writer • April 16, 2024

A Look into K-Way’s Fall/Winter 2024-2025 Collection

During Milan Men’s Fashion Week, the fashion brand K-Way debuted its Fall/Winter 2024-2025 collection which featured bold colors like navy blue, envy green, and icy blue, and additions like fur and bright tri-colored zippers. Each piece featured felt futuristic and leaned more towards the streetwear and techwear aesthetics, while also using the appeal of feminine touch in this menswear collection by utilizing female models, which chooses to offer a unique perspective on “gendered” clothing.

A model wears a creation as part of the men’s K-Way Fall-Winter 2024-2025 collection, that was presented in Milan, Italy, Sunday, Jan. 14, 2024.

The introduction of sustainable furs in this collection united luxury and environmental awareness. These ethically conscious materials were used to line padded coats; they blended seamlessly with the technical textiles to provide a touch of luxury without compromising morality, while also appealing nicely to the eye. The use of Scuba, a warm and flexible fabric, added a hint of comfort and movement, all while maintaining a sleek aesthetic.

The brand’s iconic tricolor zipper evolved from a simple practical element to a major design element. Its lines were emphasized by geometric quilting that echoed on accessories as it snaked across coats, tops, and even pants. This whimsical addition gave the set a little personality. K-Way added both waterproof and breathable wool and velvet in order to add depth and character, while also guaranteeing warmth and practicality without having to sacrifice design.