The Egalitarian salutes HCCs Spring 2024 graduates
Showcase
The Egalitarian salutes HCC's Spring 2024 graduates
Egalitarian Staff May 15, 2024
Uncategorized
My HCC Experience
Julia Perez May 9, 2024
Uncategorized
Katy Texas Urban Legend Centuries In The Making
Zachary Miller May 7, 2024
Houston Community College is an open admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education.
Education
My amazing commutity college experience with Houston Community College
Tammarious Scott, Associated Press • May 7, 2024
Reflecting on My College Experience
Reflecting on My College Experience
Julissa Sauceda May 7, 2024

Tesla To Take Legal Action Against Cybertruck Resale: A Bold Move To Protect Brand Integrity

The new Cybertruck from Tesla has been announced and is on its way after a very long wait, but there is a clause in the agreement for the buyers.

Since the production of the truck is limited, Tesla has decided that people who get their hands on it will not be able to flip it, just like how the exotic cars keep their clause of not selling the car soon after making the purchase since they have their own rarity.

The clause is known as “Cybertruck Only” in the purchase agreement of Tesla and it limts the buyers to not sell their car within the first year, but a persmission can be granted under explicit reasons by the company.

The first clause they had stated was that the buyers who resell the car would be sued by the company for $50,000 or the value the buyer receives for the sale, they could also be barred from purchasing any Tesla vehicles in the future.

The clause had changed within two weeks of speculation which was also deemed as controversial, sources such as Electrek, who spotted the change first, have revealed that the clause for buyers getting sued has been removed, yet till the company does not start mass production buyers will not be able to resell at least for the first year.

The company intends to protect its integrity, as have the other exotic car companies.

The Cybertrucks first batch will be out around the 30th of November, and the later mass production is to be done in 2024.