Kendrick Lamar performs during The Pop Out - Ken & Friends concert presented for pgLang, Free Lunch, and Amazon Music at the Kia Forum on June 19th, 2024 in Inglewood, California.
Kendrick Lamar's "Pop Out" Concert with Friends, A Juneteenth to remember
Kai McGheeJune 21, 2024
2 years later at HCC
2 years later at HCC
Paulina Garcia, Staff Writter • June 21, 2024
Animals
The Importance of Flea & Heartworm Prevention
Guadalupe Mejia, Staff Writer • June 19, 2024
1960s-era pill could bring free love back to Houston
Health
1960s-era pill could bring 'free love' back to Houston
Brandon De Hoyos, Staff Writer • June 18, 2024
Uncategorized
Diving into the deeper meaning of Disney Pixar's "Inside Out" and how it relates to adults & children in the real world.
Kai McGhee, Student • June 14, 2024

Runaway Train in California

Washington Huskies running back Dillion Johnson dismembers the USC Trojans defense
AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez
Washington running back Dillion Johnson runs for a touchdown against USC in 52-42 win in Los Angeles

In what was one of the most anticipated games of the college football season so far with former Heisman trophy winner Caleb Williams at quarterback for the USC Trojans and a candidate for this year’s Heisman trophy race in quarterback for the Washington Huskies in Michael Penix Jr. Both quarterbacks dueled to the finish with Williams throwing for 312 yards and 4 total touchdowns (1 rushing) and Penix Jr throwing for 256 yards and 3 total touchdowns (1 rushing). While the play of Penix Jr helped the Huskies secure a 52-42 win over the Trojans it was running back Dillion Johnson who outshined everyone on the field by rushing for an outstanding 256 yards and 4 touchdowns on 26 carries for the night. These were all career numbers for Johnson as he had not even rushed for 100 yards in any game leading up to this one. The USC defense struggled all night to bring Johnson to the ground as he was able to constantly get into the defensive back field. The Washington Huskies have a good match up against Utah next week in what will be another exciting matchup for the undefeated Huskies.