Uncategorized
Friendship
Nilab Ahmadi, student • February 28, 2024
Photo by Mr. Kjetil Ree
Politics
The State of Texas and Florida leaves Supreme Court Pessimistic over Social Media Moderation's
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • February 27, 2024
SZA winning Grammy award for best pop duo/performance for Kiss Me More on April 3rd, 2022.
Music
Music Review: Saturn by SZA
Tammarious Scott, Associated Press • February 27, 2024
Netflixs Avatar: The Last Airbender Review
Entertainment
Netflix's Avatar: The Last Airbender Review
Elyon Jacob Arzaga, Entertainment Writer • February 27, 2024
Uncategorized
Netflix's new show 'One Day' is one heartwrenching story
Julissa SaucedaFebruary 27, 2024

Runaway Train in California

Washington Huskies running back Dillion Johnson dismembers the USC Trojans defense
AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez
Washington running back Dillion Johnson runs for a touchdown against USC in 52-42 win in Los Angeles

In what was one of the most anticipated games of the college football season so far with former Heisman trophy winner Caleb Williams at quarterback for the USC Trojans and a candidate for this year’s Heisman trophy race in quarterback for the Washington Huskies in Michael Penix Jr. Both quarterbacks dueled to the finish with Williams throwing for 312 yards and 4 total touchdowns (1 rushing) and Penix Jr throwing for 256 yards and 3 total touchdowns (1 rushing). While the play of Penix Jr helped the Huskies secure a 52-42 win over the Trojans it was running back Dillion Johnson who outshined everyone on the field by rushing for an outstanding 256 yards and 4 touchdowns on 26 carries for the night. These were all career numbers for Johnson as he had not even rushed for 100 yards in any game leading up to this one. The USC defense struggled all night to bring Johnson to the ground as he was able to constantly get into the defensive back field. The Washington Huskies have a good match up against Utah next week in what will be another exciting matchup for the undefeated Huskies.