This image released by AMC shows Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live. (Gene Page/AMC via AP)
Walking Dead’s “The Ones Who Live” Aired Finale March 31st
Zachary MillerApril 16, 2024
Trouble on the Texas horizon as S.B.4 is put on hold
Politics
Marco Flores, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Graduation
A Graduation Story
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Immaculate Movie Review
Entertainment
'Immaculate' Movie Review
Julissa SaucedaApril 16, 2024
News
Fire in Copenhagen burns down 17th Century Old Stock Exchange Building
Diego Hernandez, Student Writer • April 16, 2024

Runaway Train in California

Washington Huskies running back Dillion Johnson dismembers the USC Trojans defense
AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez
Washington running back Dillion Johnson runs for a touchdown against USC in 52-42 win in Los Angeles

In what was one of the most anticipated games of the college football season so far with former Heisman trophy winner Caleb Williams at quarterback for the USC Trojans and a candidate for this year’s Heisman trophy race in quarterback for the Washington Huskies in Michael Penix Jr. Both quarterbacks dueled to the finish with Williams throwing for 312 yards and 4 total touchdowns (1 rushing) and Penix Jr throwing for 256 yards and 3 total touchdowns (1 rushing). While the play of Penix Jr helped the Huskies secure a 52-42 win over the Trojans it was running back Dillion Johnson who outshined everyone on the field by rushing for an outstanding 256 yards and 4 touchdowns on 26 carries for the night. These were all career numbers for Johnson as he had not even rushed for 100 yards in any game leading up to this one. The USC defense struggled all night to bring Johnson to the ground as he was able to constantly get into the defensive back field. The Washington Huskies have a good match up against Utah next week in what will be another exciting matchup for the undefeated Huskies.