‘Our Journey Together’ By Donald Trump To Be Released

Donald+Trump

Charis Latunde, Student Writer

Former United States President, Donald Trump will be releasing his first post Presidency book, and just like everything else he does, this will also be as different as possible from all other former presidents. Trump will be publishing a hardcover photo book with hundreds of photographs from his administration featuring his own captions according to AP News. The book is titled “Our Journey Together” and is scheduled to be released on December 7.

The book will also not be released by any traditional New York publisher, but rather by a new and upcoming company owned by his son Donald Trump Jr. and campaign aide Sergio Gor, called the Winning Team Publishing. The book features some of Trumps memorable moments in the White House according to the statement given by former president on Friday“‘Our Journey Together’ features unforgettable moments from our time in Washington: building the Southern Border Wall; cutting America’s taxes; confirming almost 300 federal judges and 3 Supreme Court justices; rebuilding our military; creating Space Force; dealing with Kim Jong-Un, President Xi, President Putin, and many other world leaders,”

While other former presidents such as Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and other recent forerunners of Trump preferred to go the traditional route and wrote memoirs and signed multi-million dollar deals with top publishing houses after their departure from office, many New York publishers have refused to work with Trump especially after the infamous Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol by several of his supporters.

During Trump’s press statement, he included a link to the company site, where the book can be preordered for $74.99 and $229.99 for a signed copy. “Our Journey Together” can also be found on Amazon.com. According to Amazon, the book contains 320 pages, with a suggested reading audience of 12 years and up.