Kendrick Lamar performs during The Pop Out - Ken & Friends concert presented for pgLang, Free Lunch, and Amazon Music at the Kia Forum on June 19th, 2024 in Inglewood, California.
Kendrick Lamar's "Pop Out" Concert with Friends, A Juneteenth to remember
Kai McGheeJune 21, 2024
2 years later at HCC
2 years later at HCC
Paulina Garcia, Staff Writter • June 21, 2024
Animals
The Importance of Flea & Heartworm Prevention
Guadalupe Mejia, Staff Writer • June 19, 2024
1960s-era pill could bring free love back to Houston
Health
1960s-era pill could bring 'free love' back to Houston
Brandon De Hoyos, Staff Writer • June 18, 2024
Uncategorized
Diving into the deeper meaning of Disney Pixar's "Inside Out" and how it relates to adults & children in the real world.
Kai McGhee, Student • June 14, 2024

My Experience at HCC

Houston+Community+College+is+an+open+admission%2C+public+institution+of+higher+education+offering+a+high-quality%2C+affordable+education.+
Houston Community College is an open admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education.

The experience I have at HCC was awesome because in here it has a lot of opportunities for everyone to join and choose their own career they want to study. When I finish high school at first, I did not know what career I wanted to choose. I didn’t know if I was going to college or to a university because I wasn’t sure what career to study at first, but then when I start my first year in college, I was taking first the basic classes and while I was taking those classes I was still thinking of what career to choose in my path and I was searching for a lot of career they have at HCC and I found some career awesome and good.

During this time, I learned that at HCC is the College District is an open admission, public institution of higher education offering a high quality, affordable education for academic advancement, workforce training, career development and lifelong learning to prepare individuals in our diverse communities for life and work in a global and technological society. Houston Community College is important because it offers innovative, affordable, and responsive educational programs and service.

After 2 years of been at HCC I finally find out what I want to study, and I choose the career of communication. I choose this career because I want to be a news or sport journalist and that why I been taking all communication classes to finish all those classes and then later on transfer to a university and finish my career and hope one day I can make my wish to become a journalist. At HCC I have taken online classes, in person classes and online anytime classes. When I finish with all of my courses I want to graduate and get my diploma so I can transfer to the university of Houston. At HCC you get to have a good experience. In Houston Community College they can help with anything you need and if you have any questions, you can reach anyone from the HCC department depending on what you need help with.

Finally, I just want to say that I have a really good time during this semester, and I enjoy this class because I learned what I want to be in the future and finish my path and become a journalist in the future. My career is focus on communication, but my main focus is news and sports journalism. After all I am going to finish my classes I have left, so I can transfer to a university for 4 years and finish my career and everything I have left for my career. Last, I just want to say that hope everyone has a wonderful year and hope you can choose what career you want to study when you finish high school or even before. So, I want to say thanks to Houston Community College and to everyone coming to HCC you are going to learned new things and make new friends and you going to have a nice experience at HCC.