FILE - Migrants wait to be processed by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol after they crossed the Rio Grande and entered the U.S. from Mexico, Oct. 19, 2023, in Eagle Pass, Texas. A Texas law that allows the state to arrest and deport migrants suspected of illegally entering the U.S. will remain on hold for now, a federal appeals court ruled. The order late Tuesday, March 26, 2024, from the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals followed a March 20 hearing by a three-judge panel of the court. It’s just the latest move in a seesaw legal case that is not yet over. (AP Photo/Eric Gay, File)
News
Texas' migrant arrest law is on hold for now under latest court ruling
Oswaldo Medina, Student Writer • March 27, 2024
Uncategorized
Media
Nilab Ahmadi, student • March 26, 2024
Boats move near a container ship as it rests against wreckage of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)
News
Baltimore Key Bridge , Francis Scott Collapse
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • March 26, 2024
HCC ADN Nursing Program making a 'strong comeback'?
Jennifer Mendez, Student • March 26, 2024
College student presenting their picket sign at protest
Education
Tuition Rising for Immigrant and Minority in Canada
Tammarious Scott, Associated Press • March 26, 2024

Airmail for Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs

Patrick Mahomes has stunning day
AP photo/Ed Zurga
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (15) throws as pressure is applied by Los Angeles Chargers defender (99) Scott Matlock on October 22, 2023 in Kansas City, MO.

The Kansas City Chiefs entered week 7 of the National Football League with a league best record of 5-1 playing at home against the 2-3 Los Angeles Chargers. It was an explosive start offensively for both teams as they marched repeatedly up and down the field but in the end the Chiefs defense was able to stand tall and hold the Chargers off the scoreboard after halftime taking the 31-17 win. In the victory, Patrick Mahomes was able to amass 424 yards through the air and find the endzone 4 times while still having an interception on the day as well. Mahomes now has six career games throwing for over 400 yards and 4 touchdowns. He joins none other than Peyton Manning with nine games and Dan Marino with eight. The Chiefs take their tied for first record of 6-1 and head into Mile High Stadium in Denver to take on the Broncos who lost to the Chiefs just two weeks ago by a score of 19-8. Next week will be another opportunity for the Chiefs to display their high-flying offense.