FILE - Migrants wait to be processed by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol after they crossed the Rio Grande and entered the U.S. from Mexico, Oct. 19, 2023, in Eagle Pass, Texas. A Texas law that allows the state to arrest and deport migrants suspected of illegally entering the U.S. will remain on hold for now, a federal appeals court ruled. The order late Tuesday, March 26, 2024, from the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals followed a March 20 hearing by a three-judge panel of the court. It’s just the latest move in a seesaw legal case that is not yet over. (AP Photo/Eric Gay, File)
News
Texas' migrant arrest law is on hold for now under latest court ruling
Oswaldo Medina, Student Writer • March 27, 2024
Uncategorized
Media
Nilab Ahmadi, student • March 26, 2024
Boats move near a container ship as it rests against wreckage of the Francis Scott Key Bridge. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke)
News
Baltimore Key Bridge , Francis Scott Collapse
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • March 26, 2024
HCC ADN Nursing Program making a 'strong comeback'?
Jennifer Mendez, Student • March 26, 2024
College student presenting their picket sign at protest
Education
Tuition Rising for Immigrant and Minority in Canada
Tammarious Scott, Associated Press • March 26, 2024

New York Jets on cruise control with Zach Wilson at Quarterback

Adam Hunger
New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson (2) runs for a two-point conversion against the Kansas City Chiefs during the third quarter to tie the game 20-20 in Sunday’s game, Oct. 1, 2023, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Adam Hunger)

The Jets organization and fans were certainly not expecting to come into Week 4 of the National Football League at a measly 1-2, but that is their reality after losing veteran quarterback Aaron Rodgers unexpectedly in Week 1 and having to rely on quarterback Zach Wilson. Wilson was able to demonstrate a very solid performance in Week 4 against defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs but ended up still falling short with a final score of 23-20. Even with Wilson out playing Patrick Mahomes with putting up better individual stats, errors by the Jets would ultimately lead to another victory slip from their grasp. The Jet faithful and coaching staff for the Jets organization have high hopes for Zach Wilson in Week 5 as the Jets take on a struggling Denver Broncos team that let up 70 points to the Miami Dolphins during Week 3. Things are starting to come together piece by piece for Robert Saleh (Jets Head Coach) and quarterback Zach Wilson as they try to still complete a playoff berth for the Jets for the first time since 2010, but for now they are more focused with getting back to .500 with a win over the Broncos boosting their record to 3-3.