This image released by AMC shows Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live. (Gene Page/AMC via AP)
Walking Dead’s “The Ones Who Live” Aired Finale March 31st
Zachary MillerApril 16, 2024
Trouble on the Texas horizon as S.B.4 is put on hold
Politics
Marco Flores, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Graduation
A Graduation Story
Andrnique Boyd, Student Writer • April 16, 2024
Immaculate Movie Review
Entertainment
'Immaculate' Movie Review
Julissa SaucedaApril 16, 2024
News
Fire in Copenhagen burns down 17th Century Old Stock Exchange Building
Diego Hernandez, Student Writer • April 16, 2024

New York Jets on cruise control with Zach Wilson at Quarterback

Adam Hunger
New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson (2) runs for a two-point conversion against the Kansas City Chiefs during the third quarter to tie the game 20-20 in Sunday’s game, Oct. 1, 2023, in East Rutherford, N.J. (AP Photo/Adam Hunger)

The Jets organization and fans were certainly not expecting to come into Week 4 of the National Football League at a measly 1-2, but that is their reality after losing veteran quarterback Aaron Rodgers unexpectedly in Week 1 and having to rely on quarterback Zach Wilson. Wilson was able to demonstrate a very solid performance in Week 4 against defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs but ended up still falling short with a final score of 23-20. Even with Wilson out playing Patrick Mahomes with putting up better individual stats, errors by the Jets would ultimately lead to another victory slip from their grasp. The Jet faithful and coaching staff for the Jets organization have high hopes for Zach Wilson in Week 5 as the Jets take on a struggling Denver Broncos team that let up 70 points to the Miami Dolphins during Week 3. Things are starting to come together piece by piece for Robert Saleh (Jets Head Coach) and quarterback Zach Wilson as they try to still complete a playoff berth for the Jets for the first time since 2010, but for now they are more focused with getting back to .500 with a win over the Broncos boosting their record to 3-3.