Vaccinated customers can now get a freebie at Panera

Maria Lozano, Student Writer

Many businesses across the nation are working hard to get citizens vaccinated, and many are offering free incentives to those who have obtained there COVID-19 vaccine. Panera Bread announced that vaccinated customers will be able to redeem a free bagel for limited amount of time. The restaurant chain announced the promotion on Wednesday as part of the White House’s national month of action, which runs from July 2 to July 4.

According to a press release, vaccinated customers can redeem one beagle every day until the promotion ends. Niren Chaudhary, Panera Bread’s CEO, has spoken out and said “During the past year, we have focused on uniting and serving our entire Panera family; our guests, associate, and communities. Today, we are proud to continue our work through the support of the ‘We Can Do This’ campaign. Panera is delighted to support the White House’s goal of vaccinating at least 70% of adults in the United States by the end of July.

Additionally, the company said “Panera bagels are baked fresh every night, and there is a flavor for everyone, from Plain, Sesame and Everything to Chocolate Chip and Cinnamon Swirl,” ”Whether you like your bagel bread-sliced or cut through the middle, or prefer savory Asiago Cheese or sweet Cinnamon Crunch, if you are vaccinated the choice is yours for one free bagel daily during the promotion, while supplies last.”

Spreads, online orders, and orders through third party sites are not included in the promotion. No purchase is necessary.